Services & Downloads
How can we help you
At Harmoni's Haven Counseling LLC, we specialize in treating individuals in Anger Management, Substance Abuse Treatment and Recovery, Emotional Dysregulation, and we combine Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Mindfulness, and Motivational Interviewing to individualize your specific course of treatment.
Please read: Our Expectations
What to expect when working with Harmoni's Haven
Individual and/or group expectations.
- Please be on time for your individual counseling sessions. The counselor will wait 15 minutes if you do not arrive on time. After 15 minutes, the zoom session or face to face session will be ended. If you miss your session, there will be a $25 nonrefundable fee that will need to be paid before the next therapy session. Cashapp name is $Songbyrd113. Cash and checks are also accepted forms of payment as well. Checks will need to be made out to Harmoni’s Haven Counseling LLC.
- You get 2 times to miss your zoom sessions. Once 2 sessions are missed, you will then be asked to meet in person. The physical address is 185 Riley Smith Drive Greenville, SC 29615. Please note: the private practice location is at a church called Disciples United Methodist Church. Once you arrive at the church, please call me at 864 300 2240. I am not a Christian based counselor, but the private practice is located in the counseling center at the church.
- The sessions are $50.00 per session. The session needs to be paid for at the end of each session.
- The sessions are confidential. What is said in the sessions will stay in the session unless a client makes statements that they have harmed a child, elder, or client makes references that they will kill or harm someone. Counselor has a duty to warn in these cases. If a client threatens to harm or kill themselves, counselor by law will have to notify the authorities and create a safety plan with the client. If a crime is committed on the property or the case is subpoenaed by a judge, counselor will submit records.
- The sessions need to be in a place where you can talk freely and be honest. Counselor will end the session if you are around people or appear distracted.
- You will be required to submit random drug screens during the process. You will have to pay for the drug screen and send results to counselor by either email at firstname.lastname@example.org or screenshot results to 864 300 2240.
- You must notify counselor if you need to cancel or reschedule your session at least 24 hours in advance or payment will still be required.
- Be honest, open and enjoy your treatment. The more you put into your treatment, the more you will get from your treatment.